On this occasion I would like to share a little bit about the Iphone 5, especially on security issues iPone 5. Indeed, if we want the iPhone more secure and that we are not used by any person then we have to turn the feature on the iPhone passcode or password. But the problem is, when we suddenly forget the password the iPhone then we probably would be confused.
Do not panic and get confused if you forget the password iphone 5. On this occasion I will post about how to reset the password on the Iphone 5. But first you need to know to fix forgot password iphone 5, you are really forced to lose all the data on your iPhone. Unless previously you regularly backup the data on your Iphone, you will still be able to restore your data, but if you do not or never for backing up your data, then you must be prepared to lose all existing data on your Iphone 5.
Okay, I will explain how to reset password on Iphone 5:
- Download and install the latest version of iTunes on your PC, please downlaod iTunes here.
- Launch iTunes on your PC.
- Then connect PC to your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Run Recovery Mode on your iPhone, How to run a recovery mode on iPhone:
- Turn off your iPhone by pressing the Power button.
- Now turn on your iPhone back, while pressing the Home button, continue to hold approximately 10 seconds until you see the USB icon appears iTunes. As shown below:
- Now your phone is in recovery mode. ITunes will download and install the latest firmware on your iPhone. May take some time, because iTunes requires an internet connection.
- Completed, the system successfully updated iPhone. As a result, your iphone will be like new when you buy, and you can use your iPhone back.
Ok, I think that's enough of my post about how to reset password on Iphone 5. Hopefully can help you.
Caution: These tips can erase all the data on your iphone, banckup your data!