logo blog
Welcome to Ateng go blog
I hope what I share here can be useful to us
Thanks to you all for visiting my blog

How to solve the problem of failed in download mode on Android

This is the result of my own experience. That is when I have a problem on my android phone. The problem is on my android phone, Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S5360 can not run the download mode (power + home + vol down). And when used for downloading always having problems, the phone always restart or die. I've tried many times but the result remains the same.

After I browse the internet to solve this problem I found some of the steps that are given as follows:

The first way:
Trying to remove the battery for 5 minutes. Do not forget the memory card and SIM card are also removable. And replace the battery, then press and hold the volume down sequentially Volume down + Home Button + Power. Hold to go into download mode.

Method two:
If the above still does not work, download the ODIN application directly from Samsung's to flash the firmware on your Samsung mobile phone, and also downloaded the firmware according to the type of mobile device. Once ready and ODIN application already installed on your PC, perform the following steps:
  1. Remove the battery from the phone
  2. Run the ODIN application on your PC, connect your phone to your PC using a USB cable (without battery).
  3. Press and hold the volume up + volume down, hold it while installing the battery in the phone.
  4. Should have been completed, and of course now it is in download mode.
  5. Perform flashing the firmware on your device via ODIN (PC).

Here's how to overcome with android phones that can not run the download mode. I can not guarantee your phone problem is definitely solved. And I do not want to be responsible if my tips above cause other problems on your phone. It's just sharing a story from my own experience, and successfully overcome the problem of my phone. And I hope succeeds also on your mobile phone.

Good luck.

Enter your email address to get update from Ateng go blog.
Print PDF
Next
« Prev Post
Previous
Next Post »

Copyright © 2013. ateng go blog - All Rights Reserved | Template by Kompi Ajaib Proudly powered by Blogger