- Hiren 15
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows 7 SP1
Should be prepared :
- At least 8 GB USB FDD
- Sardu app
- Iso of Hiren 15
- Iso of Windows XP SP 1
- Iso of Windows 7 SP
How to create a multi-boot USB FDD using Sardu :
- Download and install the app Sardu , please downlaod here
- Save all iso files in one folder , for example , E : \ ISO.
- Click Change Images Folder / image picture ISO menu , select the folder where the ISO file is stored.
- Sardu will automatically detect the iso file, if the name of the iso file in accordance with procedures established by Sardu , All features that can be made will be automatically selected (hiren , live win XP , install win XP, install win 7, etc.) . If it does not work automatically , please change the name of all the iso file with a name corresponding to the provisions of Sardu ( click on the menu of each feature to find out the name of the file specified by Sardu , a popup will appear that the name should be given to the iso file to iso for these features ) . Do not forget to click on the FILE menu and then , Refresh Images / Change Images Folder ( repeat step 3 ). Sardu redetect your iso files.
- Plug the USB into a USB port FDD.
- Backup your data on a USB , because the risk of losing your data .
- Click the search USB , so Sardu detect USB FDD.
- Click on the USB menu , select the USB format FAT 32 to format the USB (do not forget to backup the contents of your FDD ! )
- Click Bulid USB / USB big image on Sardu app.
- Wait for the process of copying files to your USB . Because the file to be copied is large enough, then this copying process will take some time, depending on the spec of your computer.
Now you already have a multiboot USB FDD versatile that can be used for various purposes to fix a computer / laptop , please check your own USB FDD what are the features in it .
Backup the your USB flash before doing this trick. Your data can be lost!