Apple officially launched the iPad Mini 7-inch tablet. As the name suggests, the iPad version has a smaller screen size is 7.9 inch but is actually bigger than the other competitors on average only 7 inches.
But again this Mini iPad using Core A5 Dual core processor as used in the iPad 2 (not A6 as the new iPad).
Honestly, iPad Mini is smaller version of the iPad 2 because some of its features are also more similar to the iPad 2 than the new iPad version.
As with the 7.9 inch screen which is owned by the iPad Mini, still using a resolution of 1024 × 768 and not Retina display (2048 × 1536), only when compared to the iPad 2 Mini, higher ppi on the iPad is 163 ppi.
While new technologies are adopted from the new version of the iPad is the Lightning connections.
Here are the general specifications of the iPad Mini:
- 7.9-inch screen (1024 × 768, 163 ppi)
- Dual Core A5 Processor
- IOS 6
- Internal memory capacity of 16, 32 and 64 GB
- 1.2 MP front camera for video or HD 720p
- 5 MP rear camera or Full HD 1080p for video
- Battery capacity of 16.3 watts for up to 10 hours of usage (Wi-Fi)
- Nano SIM Card for Wi-Fi + series Celullar
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Size: 200 x 134.7 x 7.2 mm and weighs 308 g - 312 g
Now the question is, you should buy an iPad Mini or reguler iPad ? Regardless of the price, if we stay the hell over to choose a bigger screen because for us, 7.9 inch screen size remains the same trouble with a 10 inch different, more convenient to use.
At that price, the iPad Mini for sale:
- Wi-Fi: U.S. $ 329 (16GB), U.S. $ 429 (32GB) and $ 529 (64GB)
- Wi-Fi + Cellular: U.S. $ 459 (16GB), U.S. $ 559 (32GB) and U.S. $ 659 (64GB)