After some time ago I gave Tips for Batteries for Laptops or Notebooks in Order to be More Durable, now I will give you tips on how to laptop battery is not easily damaged or even explode.
Incidents often occur laptop exploded. In the United States (U.S.), reported hundreds of cases of exploding laptops, largely due to the battery problem. More recently, a laptop also reportedly exploded and burned in South Korea.
- If the battery is low and durability is greatly reduced, it is better to buy a new battery. Do not attempt to repair the damaged batteries for reuse.
- Always make sure that you are using the original battery from an authorized reseller. If the original battery is reported to explode, how about fake batteries.
- Do not recharge your battery more than 8 hours. Recharge the battery for too long been reported to be exploded.
- If the battery is fully charged, choose one only, using power or use batteries when you want to use a laptop.
- Use a battery charger that is compatible with you. Charger that do not fit will increase the risk of overheating.
- Do not put the notebook in a very hot place, such as in a car trunk or under immediately sunlight.
- Always follow the development of technology news, such as news sites online. Usually if there is a problem with a product, the developer laptop will do a mass recall. If you follow the developments and problems that occur on your laptop, you can follow the procedures specified eg the battery exchange.
May be useful, carefully use your laptop..