It's my experience when going to install a notebook that does not have his DVD drive and not only that, managemen notebook hard disk is also problematic.Where do when I install Windows XP by using a flash disk after the installation half way where the notebook should then boot to hard disk, but the fact can not and there came a warning that its core hard disk problems.This problem is actually not too much trouble if it allowed me to reformat the entire hard drive, but the problem is I can not do it because in the hard disk is data that should not be lost.In other words I can only format the drive system or drive C only!
Then I think to use the FDISK tool star up windows 98.But that happens I think not solve my problem but rather aggravate my situation, or maybe I am that it can not use, I do not know!
Tired dizzy thinking about finally finding applications under DOS partition magic 8 on my document. Then I put on a flash disk that already exist star-up windows 98 (bootable)
What is needed:
- Flash disk capacity regardless
- Download applications Formater.exe to format USB flash disk
- Download Files Windows 98 Start up
- Download applications Partition Magic 8 (under dos)
How to make:
- Extract all the files that you have obtained
- The format of the flash disk into the system to boot with USB applications Formater.exe and star-up windows 98
- Copy the application folder under partition magic 8 dos and its contents into the flash disk
- Ready to use
How to use it:
- Turn on the notebook
- Bios settings for booting via USB flash disk
- Wait bootting with flash disk running
- After entering DOS windows 98 system into the application directory partition magic 8 for example "CD PQ8" enter, without quotes
- Type "muose" enter, without quotes so that we can use the mouse
- Run the application partition magic 8 with type "pqmagic", without quotes
- Please use the application under dos partition magic 8
- Backup data is in the flsh disk before using the tip-trick, because your flash drive will be formatted!